The 21th Czech Championship is organized by SK KONTAKT BRNO sport club in cooperation with KONTAKT bB - Swimming Academy beyond Borders with the authority of the Czech Sport Organisation for Physically Disabled . The event will be held on 16. 1. 2016 at the Lužánky Municipal Swimming Complex.
- Expectation of more than one hundered swimmers
- The competition is the first event of the 2016 Czech Cup for disabled swimmers
- The competition is also open to visually impaired and mentally disabled swimmers
- Possibility to achieve MQS for EC Funchal and PG Rio de Janeiro 2016
- The event is heald under the auspices of the President of the South Moravian Region and the Mayor of Brno
Photogallery MCR 2015